A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

hidden jewels

When I'm in the market for new jewelry, I have my 'go-to' stores and websites that I immediately think of. However, I came across American Eagle for this very task (of jewelry shopping), and I can't get enough. I was looking for more casual pieces to add a little 'funk' to a basic 'Saturday afternoon' ensemble.  Well, lo and behold, this store has such cute items at incredible prices! It may not be the first place you would think to shop for some fun jewelry, but I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.









CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment