A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Friday, March 23, 2012

for the face

As I mentioned here, I have my go-to items in the beauty department. I also have my go-to items in the facial (and eye) cleansing department. I know I probably could and should try new items after using the same products for years on end, but I love them and they work well on my skin, so I'm sticking to my plan. If you, on the other hand, are in the market for a change, I highly recommend the following items for your face (and eyes).

Liquid Facial Soap - Clinique
I use the mild soap, twice daily

Clarifying Lotion/Toner - Clinique
I use twice daily

Moisturizing Gel - Clinique
I use twice daily

Beta Hydroxy Pads - Trish McEvoy
I use twice a week

Eye Makeup Remover Pads - Almay
I use whenever I wear heavy eye makeup




CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment