A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Monday, April 9, 2012

Jul's Gems

I find myself writing to-do lists everywhere in my apartment. I've always been pretty crazy with my lists, but with the move less than 2 weeks away, I feel I've gone overboard. I have lists everywhere! For me, if I don't write it down, I will, without a doubt, forget it. If you're the same way, I highly advise you to keep a pad of paper and a pen right on your nightstand. That way, if you're like me, and you wake up in the middle of the night remembering something, you don't have to go far. My gems for the moment...

beautiful flowers from my favorite florist 

delicious smelling candle for the new apartment
'bamboo' from NEST Fragrances

fabulous coffee table book

perfect spring nails
'boathouse' from essie

the best flat iron on the market
'Sedu' from Bliss

fabulous yellow dress


CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter











No comments:

Post a Comment