A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jul's Gems

I have officially been a Houstonian again for 4 days. 'Y'all' has not entered my vocabulary yet, the weather has been amazing and not humid (in due time I know this humidity situation will be changing), boxes do not fill the apartment anymore, the heavy lifting is (mostly) done, if Bed Bath & Beyond had a 'customer of the month' award, oh you better believe I would be receiving it, and my boyfriend and I had a quiet night out last night sans talk of moving, furniture, or bedding. All in all, my official beginning as a Houstonian has been a great success! Some of my gems for the moment.

beautiful flowers awaiting my arrival on Friday

a piece of the kitchen
(oil & vinegar bottles from Bed Bath & Beyond, salt & pepper holder from Bering's)

fun and colorful bangles

love this romper
from Parker

my nail polish this week
'Cute as a Button' from Essie



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter







1 comment: