A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Friday, April 20, 2012

new beginnings

Well, this has been a whirlwind of a week. From packing up my entire life, to saying goodbye to amazing friends in New York, to 16 hours on an Auto Train, to 14 hours of driving, I'm almost officially a Houstonian again. On top of all that, I accepted a job at one of my all time favorite lifestyle publications, PaperCity, and I can't wait to start in May.

In my first blog post here, I mentioned that I would get to the derivation of the name at a later date. I was inspired to call it from prosecco to plaid because I was looking for something that would describe a New York City girl moving down South. Of course, Prosecco isn't only a New York City drink and plaid isn't the only thing southerners wear, but that is how I came up with the name. And the journey continues...

Now my blog will have an extra layer...the adventures of a NYC girl living in Texas. Hope 'y'all' have a great weekend!

somewhere in between Florida and Alabama




CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment