A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

pink & blue

I love both bright pink and royal blue, separately and together. I love the contrast of the colors when they are paired together, but I also would wear them alone any day of the week. If you aren't comfortable wearing such a bright color on your top or bottom half, stick to sunglasses or a clutch. The little addition of one of these colors will instantly change the look of your outfit. As I previously mentioned here, I'm all about color. These two, in particular, could be my favorites to wear.











CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter






2 comments: