A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

summer days

I know it's not officially summer yet, but that's where my mind is. Beach, sand, swimming, summer hats, sandals galore, and delicious cocktails outside. Yes, please! I'll take all of those things immediately, if not sooner. Put me on a lounge chair on a beach somewhere fabulous and I'll be happy for hours and hours to come. As I'm packing up to move next week, I'm coming across all my summer clothes and bathing suits and I can't help but get excited for the best time of the year. And with that, some summer essentials...

I love the green color of this bikini 

Perfect cover up for the beach that can turn into a cute summer dress for cocktails post beach (just add some accessories)
from JOSA tulum

Adorable daytime summer sandals
from Nine West

My all-time favorite espadrilles

Fabulous straw hat
from BDG

I think this is the ideal beach tote

Loving the pink color of these sunglasses
from Target

Colorful shorts are a must
from Forever 21

No summer is complete without Sangria
from delish.com



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter




















1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the summer too! Days at the beach, drinking fresh lemonade, and just relaxing! It's so close I can almost taste it.: )

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.myvirtueplace.com

    ReplyDelete