A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

summer dressing

I know it's not officially summer yet, but the heat in Houston is beyond right now and feels like the heart of the summer (at least it does to me because apparently this isn't that bad to most people here). And, yes, I know 'it's only going to get worse' (is what I keep hearing), but it's hard to imagine how much hotter it can get. I used to live in Texas when I was younger, but the past couple days have seriously felt warmer than I ever remember it feeling here. Walking from my car into a store feels like the hottest sauna I've ever been in. HELP! 

However, I know I'll get used to it, and on the positive side I can wear shorts and dresses every single day. THAT excites me. Lightweight, breezy clothing works for me, all the time. Summer dresses are some of my favorite items in my closet. And the following items I plan on incorporating into my summer wardrobe somehow, someway.  

By Malene Birger tank dress

Dion Lee interior tank dress 

Forever 21 watercolor chevron stripe dress 

Urban Outfitters drop-waist racerback dress

Velvet Loriann dress



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. love the dresses...look so comfy

    http://www.afterflats.com/collections/frontpage/products/snake-skin

    ReplyDelete